[Amps] Dentron MLA-2500

Peter Frenning, OZ1PIF oz1pif at privat.dk
Sun Jan 16 12:38:37 EST 2005

Al, I would take a good long look at this one:
http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~jh2clv/gu74b2mmaking.htm
A very neat and clean plate circuit design (I'm currently trying to do one
like it) - only draw-back is that the page is in Japanese only, but lots of
pictures.

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@privat.dk
http://home24.inet.tele.dk/oz1pif/