[Amps] Air Gap

Rich rdjmgmt at socket.net
Mon Jan 17 23:29:09 EST 2005

Thanks , I want to "make" as much of the parts as I can. I have retired
early and money is short but I have a big junk box and I like to say I
made this. I machined the rotors and stators for this about 25 years ago
when I had my hands on a milling machine and it will be about the size
of their M90.
Rich

Subject: Re: [Amps] Air Gap

Rich,

I think you'll find a lot of useful information over on the Oren Elliott

website. Their URL is below.

OE:   http://www.orenelliottproducts.com/

Will