[Amps] Henry 2K-2 Help

Skip Prinsen W1NNI w1nni at cox.net
Tue Jan 18 23:58:22 EST 2005

I recently purchased a Henry 2K-2 amp. The manual that came with it was an
after market henry manual. It refers to there being two controls on the
front panel for power and selecting the HV. This one has only one control.
It is a push button control with a NE1 in the end of it. The power supply
does not have the HV interlock installed nor does it have the reset switch
or indicator light in the power supply should there be an error with the HV
section. Does anyone have a manual I am assuming that it is an older manual
that I need? I would be willing to put my manual into a PDF file for anyone
that is interested in what I have. I also have schematics which do not
reflect what I have based on the above info.

Thanks for your time reading this and any help that you can give me.

Mailto:w1nni at cox.net

73 de Skip W1NNI