[Amps] Genrad 1689 Digi-Bridge

Dennis12Amplify at aol.com Dennis12Amplify at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 14:04:56 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/20/05 11:13:33 AM Central Standard Time,
craxd1 at ezwv.com writes:

ht ran  across this item on eBay with a low starting bid. I would have bid
but I own 4 LCR meters now, including a Genrad Digi-Bridge. If you  would
like a good accurate digital bench LCR meter, this would make  a good one.

Genrad 1689 Digi-Bridge LCR Meter;

tp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25421&item=3868525788&rd=
1

The note "AS-IS, NO TESTED" scares me away, especially with the 5555 on the
display with nothing attached to it. I've never used one before, but it could
be  an internal error code of some sort.

Regards,

Dennis O.