[Amps] High C out

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri Jan 21 13:39:14 EST 2005

Well, I wasn't for sure as I cant decipher what he wants. He mentioned
wanting to know how to increase the inductance by 300 nH, which squeezing
the coil would raise it. In a Pi-L, the load C is in between the two coils
and tune C at the coupling capacitor off the anode. In other words, the
added coil is between load C and the load. Without knowing what he wants
to do for sure, about the only thing I could advise is answer his question
about how to raise inductance by 300 nH. With a circuit description in
detail, what he's wanting to accomplish, and at what frequency, I dont
know what else to tell him.

Will