[Amps] Baluns / UNUNs in QRO

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Fri Jan 21 15:18:26 EST 2005

Is the impedance of of your antenna flat from 160-10M or does it
vary from below 50 Ohms to the hundreds or perhaps 1,000's of
Ohms?

The Tuner will handle that but will your plate tuning circuit?

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Halli, Heathkit, Homebrew, SBE, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life: http://www.gospelcom.net/twr/
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!