[Amps] Red Insulation board

Harold B. Mandel ka1xo at juno.com
Sat Jan 22 14:43:01 EST 2005

Dear Will and the Group,

Thank you for all the replies.

In fact, GLASTIC is the stuff. I found out about
its superior qualities while doing power plant work
for Ma Bell, and even the "apple" insulators used in
that equipment is the same material, Glastic, as the
insulating boards that hang the buss bars, etc.

The spec sheet Will posts below shows how the
material is excellent for amplifier module support,
with good electrical and RF parameters.

Hal Mandel
W4HBM