[Amps] GS35b.TUB file?

Tomm Aldridge KD7QAE at ARRL.NET
Sun Jan 23 17:07:47 EST 2005

So far have not found one.  Am somewhat confused by Gain parameter.
Have no idea what that I but if it is power gain, then I suppose 100W in
giving 1500W out yields a power gain of 15.

Next to do the VgIg interpolation for 8 Ia values and 2 Va values.

Name      =  GS35B (Name of File, use DOS conventions
		              .TUB extension automatically added)

	VB Max    =  4500    (Maximum Plate Voltage Rating)

  	VB Low    =   400    (From Grounded Grid Constant Current
                               Characteristics curves.

	VB High   =  1200    (From Grounded Grid Constant Current
                               Characteristics curves.  ~ 2 to 3 * VB Low)

	Gain      =   15    (Tube Amplification Factor)

	Cin       =  21.5    (Grid-Cath  Capacitance in pF)
	Cout      =  4.5    (Grid-Plate Capacitance in pF)

	PDiss     =  1500    (Max Plate Dissipation of Device)
	GDiss     =    26    (Max Grid  Dissipation of Device)