[Amps] ampliphase and hybrid am mod circuits

Tomm Aldridge KD7QAE at ARRL.NET
Tue Jan 25 23:16:59 EST 2005

There are a bunch of AMers developing ampliphase transmitters with new
solid state phase regulators used in the power supply industry.  We have
a small Yahoo group called PhaseX if you care to visit.