[Amps] transformer info needed

Partain, Chuck Chuck_Partain at maxtor.com
Fri Jan 28 10:29:12 EST 2005

I have a transformer here with markings on it------->

   	c.m.c.  /a-2930-8
	cmpt-487
	acme electric corp

looks military maybe. multiple outputs, they are labeled but some scratches prevent me from seeing the current
capacity...in a metal can with terminals on the bottom maybe 12 outputs.

anyone find info  on it or show me where to look?

I guess I could just fire it up , do a load on it and see how hot it gets :) but thought I would ask here first if
someone can find a reference for it...got it off someone on here a few years back for a trade but I could be mistaken...

measure the voltages no load and use the winding r? put a small load on it? I know I have seen some of this discussion in the
past...

KA1MWP