[Amps] Re: plate chokes

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sat Jan 29 12:47:12 EST 2005

Dennis,

Your correct on this. As long as this is calculated to not go over the
wires rating, it would be okay. I didn't include this because of so many
different insualtions on the wire that are available plus this is always
mentioned where the formulas for the plate chokes are. I might be wrong in
assuming they already knew about this point.

Will