[Amps] Websites.

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Sat Jan 29 16:50:38 EST 2005

> they have spoken about.", I was speaking of the website author, and meant
> that they should research things and only write what is known to be true.

The author of that particular web site makes it clear that the information
presented comes from several stated sources.  While I do not necessarily
agree with some of his concepts, as long as the source is disclosed, I have
no problem with the information so long as it is not wholly inaccurate.
He's not claiming to be the technical editor of QST.

The issue pertaining to low ESD capacitor types, is, somewhat trivial in the
grand scheme of the information presented.  In fact, in his photos, he
clearly shows the use of electrolytic caps in his homebrew amplifier's power
supply.  Perhaps they are low ESD caps?

-Paul, W9AC