[Amps] anode connector??

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Mon Jul 11 19:35:11 EDT 2005

What's wrong with using a hose clamp... just put the blocking cap lead under
the clamp and cinch it down.

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide