[Amps] Alpha 86 PIN Diode Fuse

Don Knight n4dek at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 00:05:58 EDT 2005

Hello all. Would anyone happen to have a spare fuse that goes on the T/R board in an early model Alpha 86? I was wanting to keep one spare here just in case I ever needed it but Alpha tells me that the type my 86 has is no longer available. I would rather find an original rather than pull the board and change the fuse socket as suggested by Alpha. I only want one and would be willing to pay a fair price to get one. I do not have the part# but I can send a photo showing the fuse on the board to anyone that thinks that they might have one.

                                                    Thanks,Don