[Amps] Henry SS1200HF solid state amplifier for sale?

Colin Gunn cngunn at telus.net
Fri Jul 22 14:34:23 EDT 2005

Just acquired a nice HENRY SS1200HF solid state amplifier.  Removed from a large (70ft) pleasure boat.  Owner wishes that I sell it for him.  I have not tried it yet but will test.  Was told that it was working and that it was not that old.  Nice condition.  Runs off 28 volts dc...I think at 100 amps!  Covers 1.8 to 30 MHz using 8 MRF422's in 4 combined 300 watt output modules.  Quite compact with temperature controlled blowers.  Any offers...?  I believe it was well over $2K US when new.

Send me a note at cngunn at telus.net if you would like pictures or more info and we can discuss.

Colin, VE7TNT