[Amps] triode and tetrode board kits

Thomas Hix w4th at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 04:46:10 EDT 2005

The tetrode board kit I listed earlier today has been sold.......I do still
have the triode board kits.
I have received several emails asking me if I was going out of
business.....the answer is NO!
I guess some of the guys saw I was out of a few tubes, and then I listed
these kits today, but what happened was I was moving tubes and parts ect
around the place here, and I happened to run across the 1 tetrode board kit
and 3 triode board kits.......I have had so many request for the kits I
thought I would list them on the reflector here to give some of the guys a
chance to buy these few I found......they still show as out of stock on my
website.....I am also out of 4cx800a tubes and 4cx400a tubes.....I had
commercial orders for both those tube types that completely wiped out my
stock just a couple of days before I went into the hospital.....nedless to
say I couldnt place an order while I was in thee hospital, but the tubes are
on their way, and I will have them back in stock in a few days......I
appreciate all of you who checked with me to see if I was going to close
down......but unless the man upstairs has other plans for me.....I plan on
selling tubes and kits for many more years.

Please dont forget, I have the Svetlana 3cx800a7 tubes now at the best
prices you will see, and I also have in stock brand new, factory fresh
Svetlana 4cx1600b tubes.

Thanks for your time and 73

Tom Hix.....Tom's Tubes........W4TH

Tom's Tubes: Amateur Radio Amp Tubes & Sockets, CTHRD Hand Made CW Keys,
K4POZ Screwdriver Antennas & G3SEK Triode/Tetrode Boards & Kits.
http://www.tomstubes.com