[Amps] ALS-500 Problem (was Mobile amps)

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 21:45:55 EDT 2005

Will,

I have often replaced such a fuse in my meters, when I did not have one
close, with a fine single strand of wire from a stranded wire. Just
place it in the fuse clip with the bad fuse to hold it in. Usually a
piece of wire of approximately the right size is somewhere in the junk heap.

73
Gary  K4FMX