[Amps] Fwd: FS : GS23 and GS35 new in box

Ronald Bergantzel ka0ryt1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 12:39:51 EDT 2005

Ronald Bergantzel <ka0ryt1 at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ronald Bergantzel <ka0ryt1 at yahoo.com>
Subject: FS : GS23 and GS35 new in box
To: amps at contesting.com

Hello !! Due to recent back injury , I am selling my stash of new in the box of 5- GS23 and 1- GS35b russian tubes . I am currently disabled and will accept the first resonable cash offer. I can send tubes COD or whatever purchaser desires. Please call me at 612-598-8519 or reply to ka0ryt1 at yahoo.com . Thanks for the bandwidth , 73, Ron KA0RYT Mound, MN.

http://mail.yahoo.com