[Amps] HP 3490A DMM

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 28 17:27:01 EDT 2005

Gary,

I got into there finally, but the only manual I could find was the parts list with no schematic. That does help some though. Now if I can find the operation manual, and possibly the calibration manual to download, I'd be flying. I'm hoping to not have to buy one, but see there's one on eBay where a CD has several manuals on it for $3.00. I wouldn't mind the $20 printed one you directed me too, but hate to pay for it if I can download it somewhere. HP didn't have it at their website either. Now if someone could coax Mr. Grimm to put a copy of it up if he had it for a few days, hint, hint : )

Best,

Will