[Amps] HP 3490A DMM

m.ford k1ern at direcway.com
Thu Jul 28 18:12:49 EDT 2005

    The problem with running a cal lab is the transportation of the unit
after the cal. We all have a story about shipping Ham gear and the
subsequent damage that we cry about. Would you trust a fresh cal
after a ride on the upsfedexdhlusps merry go round?

    Back in the days of my work at Anzac I was responsible for the
calibration of all test equipment. Every six months I would rent a
big comfy air conditioned station wagon and drive the equipment from
Bangor to Framingham for a fresh cal. It was time consuming and expensive
but the pleasure of "trusting your instruments"  was well worth it.

Mike k1ern