[Amps] FS : Quality RF relays - all GS23 / GS35 sold

Ronald Bergantzel ka0ryt1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 12:15:08 EDT 2005

Hello !! Well , while doing a little more shack cleaning , I found that I have some RF relays to sell . I have 2 brand new SSB electronics HF400 2Z , and 4 Transco 'Y' relays (used and tested out - all OK ). Please make reasonable cash offers on the above relays (check SSB web page for specs and the actual price !)Thanks for the bandwidth - 73, Ron KA0RYT