[Amps] Mobile Amps

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Sun Jul 31 14:34:04 EDT 2005

Will... I think you missed the point.  If designed correctly, there is
absolutely no reason for an adjustable capacitor in the output circuit.  It
must be a comfort thing... some folks can't seem to get away from knobs to
play with.

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide