[Amps] Mail

Will Matney craxd at engineer.com
Sun Jun 5 19:41:44 EDT 2005

Hello All,

Sorry to write this but I'm having a heck of a time with my ISP and
my mail. I haven't been able to post to the list now for a few days
until finally I had to use this account. I'm pretty sure the old
account has caused some mail being sent to not show up so if you
have e-mailed me, sorry for that, and please re-try if you have. If
I can find a new ISP who bills by mail monthly, I will be changing.
If you would, please use this new e-mail address to contact me off
the Amps mailer.

E-mail: craxd at engineer.com

Best,