[Amps] Kilovac HC-1 vacuum relay source

Mike Schatzberg cherokeehillfarm at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 09:38:58 EDT 2005

Both the Kilovac, and Jennings will easily handle 1.5 KW, up to 30 MHZ.
They will easily handle 3 KW at 14 MHZ.

If you want new relays, at lower prices, you can look at GIGAVAC.  They are
a spin off company from Kilovac, and their products, made in China, are
identical to the Kilovac product line.  They have special discounts for
amateur radio operators.

I have used their GH-1 HAM, for my last QSK vacuum relay project.  Their
GH-1 is identical to the HC-1, and the coils are interchangeable.

This relay, new, is about $70 dollars.

Regards,

Mike Schatzberg
WB2AJI