[Amps] Shielding

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at eon.net.au
Tue Jun 28 05:58:12 EDT 2005

Dunno about Copper but several years ago one could buy Nickel Screening
paint from a electronics supply chain here in Australia. It came in
standard spray cans and was designed for spraying the innards of plastic
boxes for shielding purposes. The paint adhered to the plastic very well
and I believe it did a good job at shielding as well.

73 from cold wet Perth,
Alek. VK6APK