[Amps] OT: RF Parts still in business?

VK3HE Craig vk3he at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 02:46:48 EST 2005

Sorry about the off topic subject:

But does anyone know if RF Parts is still in business? I placed a order for
a simple wattmeter element. It  been like 2 months, they have charged my
credit card, and dont answer emails. I have had excuses of  1 month behind
in orders(wow what a good  business)! I have  faxed and phoned them but i
cant seem to make headway. My parcel was insured via EMS. I find this
situation to be quite incredible to say the least. However if this is the
price you pay for dealing with a famous RF parts dealer i may have to grin
and bear it?? I will just have to wait and see.

Anyone else had this kinda run around from them?

I have dealt with Surplus Sales and Max Gain and  i must say their service,
speed and communications has been excellent.

Craig
VK3HE