[Amps] OT: RF Parts still in business?

Ed Briggs edbriggs at optonline.net
Wed Mar 2 18:08:31 EST 2005

I've place several orders in the past few weeks and received them all on
time with no problems.

In the past, I've done business with RF parts a number of times, and never
had a problem.

It sounds like you need to give them a call.  Perhaps they didnt have stock
in your part and are awaiting delivery from the manufacturer. In any case,
you are entitled to better service, but they are a reputable company, and
they are still in business.

Ed
N1TS