[Amps] IR Thermometry

Dennis12Amplify@aol.com Dennis12Amplify at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 13:02:29 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/3/05 6:10:41 AM Central Standard Time, r at somis.org
writes:

Costco®  is currently selling an IR thermometer for <$70 that can be
used for  measuring the temperature of anode coolers.

I have been using the Radio Shack one for about 3 years now and have found
it to be more than adequate for the measurements I have been making.

 (Although I'm not sure what the upper limit of their range is).

 The only reason I mentioned this is because I was in a  Radio Shack about 2
days ago and noticed that they were on sale for only  $29.00.

Regards,

Dennis O.