[Amps] [Moon-net] TH328 data?

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sat Mar 5 06:49:26 EST 2005

jjm wrote:

>Hello
>
>The TH3X8 data sheets are on my web site (link in the "last updates" frame).
>I have to scan the other data sheets to complete this page.
>If people have some data files available about TH-CSF tubes, I can add these
>files.
>73. JJ F1EHN
>
>http://www.f1ehn.org/

Here's some, which I downloaded from the Thales web site.

http://www.g8wrb.org/data/Thales/

You can download them youself from the Thales site and probably more,
but they don't make it easy, as you have to look in AM tetrode, AM
triodes, FM tetrodes, FM triodes, Tetrodes for UHF TV, etc etc.

Perhaps  you would not mind if I add your files to my site - that gives
a couple of options for people downloading them. Mine are hosted in the
USA, but I hope to have a mirror in Slovakia.

--
Dr. David Kirkby,
G8WRB

Please check out http://www.g8wrb.org/