[Amps] water and vapor phase tube cooling

N7HIY N7HIY at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 22:05:44 EST 2005

please use one of the propylene glycol antifreeze products with corrosion
inhibitor.  some of the brands advertised for RV's are widely available and
have safe multi metal type corrosion inhibitors which would cover anything
in a tube anode cooler. good to -50f and non toxic. if the grandkids drink
the pretty pink koolaid their kidneys don't quit.  propylene glycol can be
found in many food and pharmacutical products

Cliff N7HIY