[Amps] WinLink

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sun Mar 6 18:31:26 EST 2005

When the CEO of United Way was busted, I forget all he had fenagled the corporation out of. I know a mansion, private plane, and limo comes to mind. If I recall, he did about the same thing until the feds stepped in. At that time, they were taking about $120 a year out of my paycheck at work for a donation. I learnt the hard way about things then. If enough contacted the feds, they might find something......

Will