[Amps] Freq Counter

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri Mar 11 17:08:01 EST 2005

I think I found them (3). Some were bad to just reference part of a whole
part number back then and some still do. Those I think are these below;

ICM7208  CMOS 7 Decade Counter, Decoder, Driver (Intersil)

ICM7207/A  CMOS Timebase Generator (Harris)

SN74176  35-mhz Presettable Decade And Binary Counters/latches

Now just to find the last one and what it is. something tells me an op-amp
in a 14 pin dip. The rf input goes to pin 10, and VCC is pin 14. If anyone
can help on this, I'll have it whooped!

Best,

Will