[Amps] water wetter

N5bbc@aol.com N5bbc at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 20:50:16 EST 2005

Guess I should have gone down to the shop and tried to  locate a old bottle
of the stuff and checked it out with 10 KV HYPOT/Megger,It  won't work very
well for SOME HV RF uses if it is very conductive., still  has possibilities for
some solid state stuff.  73   Ed   N5BBC

Nope sure wouldn't. I didn't catch that in the description. What would be
needed is something with a high dialectric strength and a higher boiling point
than straight water. Thus an addative that would do both. That beast might not
 exsist.

Best,

Will