[Amps] Transistor amps

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Mon Mar 28 21:54:31 EST 2005

William,

If things convert over to solid state, that is what's needed, a high
voltage semiconductor. This I am interested in and wouldn't mind building
a prototype. One thing about mosfets I was told is you can parallel them.
You can parallel say 4 on each side of a push pull amp (8 total) to
increase it's power. This way, you dont have to worry about all those
splitters and combiners.

Thanks,

Will