[Amps] Transistor amps

Tony King - W4ZT amps at w4zt.com
Tue Mar 29 03:16:59 EST 2005

Those are very interesting!  I noticed that the 9701 paper mentioned an
interesting problem in the input circuit relating to the wild excursions
of input impedance and the fact that, under some conditions of tuning,
the amp may not even turn on until the drive level reaches a point that
is near the level used to adjust the amp making it "snap" on.
Thanks for sharing,
Tony W4ZT