[Amps] Bird 'H' series inserts: Performance on 160

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 15:20:08 EST 2005

Very good comparison! At least you have an independent reference that
does not accomplish power measurement in the same manor as the bird.

It would be interesting to see what those elements read at higher
frequencies.

The Diawa that Mark used for comparison probably samples power similar
to what the bird does. So it may very well drop off similar to the bird.
But then again the collins is in the same boat. But those are not that
great for accuracy anyway.

73
Gary  K4FMX