[Amps] [BULK] - Re: 4CX350 distortion products?

Karl-Arne Markström sm0aom at telia.com
Wed Mar 30 12:15:27 EST 2005

In the Philips/Mullard data book the
IM3 products at 30 MHz are quoted as -29 dB down from one tone
and IM5 -30 dB down.

The operating point quoted was 2200 V plate voltage, 300V screen voltage, 100 mA standing plate current,
and a PEP output of 320W per tube.

Normally PA designs with the 4CX350A used RF negative feedback to improve the IM performance.

73/

Karl-Arne
SM0AOM