[Amps] 4CX1000A for SSB??

Mark Marsden mm at plextek.co.uk
Tue May 3 05:05:39 EDT 2005

Hi Bill & Amps reflectees

I've remeasured the intermodulation characteristics of my 4CX1000A
amplifier, more thoroughly, using two transmitters and a Wilkinson
combiner. These results, and also measurements of the harmonics from the
amplifier, are on
http://granta.digital-crocus.com/Linear_design_notes.php3 (half way down
the page).

73, Mark, G4AXX