[Amps] Input Impedance of RF MOS amp

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri May 6 03:23:25 EDT 2005

Stefan,

If the map is one of those by RM Italy (aka Midland), it's definately really designed for the 11 meter band. It sounds that is what you have by it having a KL typr model number. If the case is red or gray with a black face, it probably is. Matter of fact, there's some special circuitry in the keying circuit to switch it to 11 meters with a simple jumper provided. To be honest, I highly doubt it working correctly on the lower frequencies without modifying it.

Best,

Will