[Amps] Air

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri May 6 10:50:15 EDT 2005

Guys,

Got a question. Does any on here use air tools in their electronics shop? If so, what are some of the pluses and the minuses? I'm thinking about buying a small air compressor next month to run a screwdriver, die grinder, ratchet, pop-riveter, and others. I may use a small 3/8" impact to use with chassis punches. I was looking at some with a 2 HP motor and has a "pancake" type tank on it. What would be a good recommendation for a small compressor for handtools, etc.? I'm curious on how well air screwdrivers work also?

Best,

Will