[Amps] Fw: Another Plate Transformer Question

Don Lemley w8hrq at comcast.net
Fri May 6 12:33:00 EDT 2005

John,
	Thanks so much...  I really appreciate the data.  I figured
someone on here would have a catalog that listed this thing.  It looks
like my guess
of this thing being designed as about a half gallon IVS power supply is
close.  I'm thinking it was probably for one of the early 60's VHF/UHF
amps
using a pair of 4cx250s or something similar, based on the rest of the
supply voltages, but the builder just used what he had for the screen
supply, which is Waaay over sized...

Anyway, thanks again for the help,

Don Lemley - W8HRQ
w8hrq at comcast.net