[Amps] GenRad 1657 RLC Digibridge

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri May 6 17:46:03 EDT 2005

Well the auction is over. The LCR meter went for $127.50. I was hoping it would of been less to someone on here. The reason being, when the seller first listed it, he double listed it. He started to take the 2nd listing down but happened to have another to sell. So, I was hoping most would not know this and not bid on the 2nd thinking it was a mistake. Anyhow, the $127.50 was worth it for a good precision LCR meter. Luckily, I got mine last year for $90.00 plus S&H. I've tested both air and iron core inductors with mine and it read right on the money. Mine was just calibrated at a lab before it was sold though so one dont know if this one today was as accurate. I doubt it would have been off much as General Radio equipment is the top of the line in LCR meters.

Best,

Will