[Amps] University needs tubes for it's particle accelerator

Thomas Hix w4th at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 20:09:32 EDT 2005

Hello Guys.......I was called by a major University yesterday about
replacing the tubes in their PARTICLE ACCELERATOR.

The two tubes they need are Russian made tubes.....one is the GU92A and the
second is the GU101A......It is my understanding these are very high dollar
and high power tubes.

I have exhausted all my leads about which suppliers may have these tubes. I
have not been able to locate them as yet.

One thing.....no other tubes will work....they are already running the gu92a
and the gu101a now, and those are the tubes around which their Particle
Accelerator was designed, so it wont do any good for anyone to give me a
good substitute.....just wont work in this case.....at least not yet....hi
hi.

Thanks for your time.

73

Tom Hix.....Tom's Tubes

Tom's Tubes: Amateur Radio Amp Tubes & Sockets, CTHRD Hand Made CW Keys,
K4POZ Screwdriver Antennas & G3SEK Triode/Tetrode Boards & Kits.
http://www.tomstubes.com