[Amps] GU84B Tube Bias Adjustment (Emtron DX2SP)

Steve (KT0DX) KT0DX at earthlink.net
Tue May 24 22:03:28 EDT 2005

I have found it necessary to change the tube in my Emtron DX2SP amp but
the operating manual states that if a new tube is insalled that a bias
adjustment is necessary.  The problem is that the manual does not
provide any information on how to do this adjustment.  I have sent
Emtron an E-mail requesting the information but as of yet have not
received any reply.

Any information from anyone who has replaced this tube would be appreciated.

Steve
KT0DX
kt0dx at earthlink.net