[Amps] [BULK] - Re: Alpha 78

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Wed May 25 16:36:43 EDT 2005

Remember auto body paint doesn't cure at room temperature.  It's baked on.
High-temp curing finishes don't *ever* fully dry without heat applied.

For air-dry paint, I use Cardinal almost exclusively, since they can match
anything to a tiny sample, guarantee results, are reasonably priced, and
will provide single spray can lots to order.

http://www.cardinalpaint.com/index2.html

Cardinal is likely the leading provider of liquid and powder coat finishes
to the electronics industry.  (I have nothing to do with them, just a
customer.)

WB2WIK/6