[Amps] Grounded Screen 4CX1500B

Shawn Tayler amps at xmtservices.net
Tue Nov 8 08:22:00 EST 2005

I have done just the opposite direct for this test, injecting the signal
on the output and watching the level in the input.  I would adjust the
input and output tunning for maximum coupling then the neutralization
adjustment for minimum, watch to keep the loss > 10dB better than the
expected stage gain.

Shawn
N7LQ

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:09:02 +0000 David Kirkby <david.kirkby at onetel.net>
exclaimed:

--
Mitchell's Law of Committees:
	Any simple problem can be made insoluble if enough meetings are