[Amps] SB-220 load capacitor question

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Thu Nov 10 22:32:43 EST 2005

You might also clean the contacts on the TR relay... that could do it too...

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"It's not what you take with you... but what you leave behind that counts.
Live each day as if it were your last."