[Amps] Anode Impedance of 4-400A

Patti pthielking at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 15 15:44:49 EST 2005

Does anyone know the 'rough' load impedance of a pair of 4-400A's with 3500V on the anode?

In some of EIMAC literature (W6SAI AS-1 Publication), there are tables, which list it as 5000 Ohms.  Is this for one tube, or two?

The 1982 ARRL Handbook contains a design with a pair.  The PI network values listed there, equate to a load of 5000 Ohms, with a Q of about 12.

I am just trying to cross a few items off of my list.
If someone can contact me off list, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Eric Thielking