[Amps] 220V wiring: Was Question about safety ground connection

Colin Lamb k7fm at teleport.com
Thu Nov 17 17:46:54 EST 2005

I am often embarassed when, trying to be funny, I propose something outrageous - only to learn that it has already been adopted.  I guess the legislators have a more warped sense of humor than I do.  Only problem is that no one laughs at theirs, although sometimes I have the same problem.

Colin  K7FM