[Amps] Ultimate safety for house wiring

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 18 12:34:52 EST 2005

Bill,

1kHz would be about as high to take it as you may have to go to a different grade of iron in the transformers which would cost more on the pound. I know the power companies look at that cost in paticular. However, using 1kHz would drop the core size of a transformer signifigantly. Motor frames would come down in size also for the same HP. As frequency rises, the amount of iron drops.

Best,

Will